Words Aren’t Enough

March 13, 2015 Comments Off on Words Aren’t Enough

A picture is worth 1000 words. We need art in our culture and we need to be willing to open ourselves to images that are being created now. When we dream there are pictures, not always words. Images hold more than just the surface meaning.  Pictures have layers of interpretation and depth, hidden messages even the artist isn’t always conscious is there. Advertisers know this and use it against us. So let us use our images to inspire ourselves. Thank you for letting me share my art with you.

The Twins

spirit paintings for sale

goddess paintings for sale

horse paintings for sale

Surround Yourself With The Images of the World You Want to See

March 11, 2015 Comments Off on Surround Yourself With The Images of the World You Want to See

I get sort of obsessed with the news. I look for patterns in stories that are either real or not real to see how public opinion and public psychology is manipulated. I find myself getting further and further away from my center, in spirit.

Of course this is exactly what the modern main stream news is for; disconnecting ourselves from our center and for distracting us from things that matter. Yes the human story matters, but there must be a balance. We can spend a whole life worrying about starving children all over the world while neglecting our own.

So I think we must start with the images we surround ourselves with. Let us start at home. Put up images on your walls that reflect what you want your life to be about. Start with images of your beloved family members, then images that reflect things you value like nature, and don’t forget to add images that reflect your spirituality whatever that may be.

Here is one of my paintings called The Forest Guardian. I have added a link to similar images related to spirit and shamanism – my interests. I hope you find something you like and begin to surround yourself, and your home with images that matter to you, and that reflect where you want to be in your life.

In spirit, Julie.

Screen Shot 2015-03-11 at 14.54.51

shaman prints for sale

spirit prints for sale

We All Live On A Reservation

September 23, 2012 Comments Off on We All Live On A Reservation

I have been listening to the great Russell Means about his perspective on America, American education, American Freedom. To non-Americans it sounds very boring, but if you look at America as the largest political and cultural experiment of the last century, there are lessons to be learned for all humans the world over.

He has some really important things to say, for all people in all nations, and some good ideas for how to go forward into the future.


They Gave Us Life

September 9, 2012 § 1 Comment

In the last few months, all over the alternative blog-o-sphere, the same message seems to be repeating: We must remember who we are.

Tall order really. Our history gives us no framework to know where to start. Remember that everything we have been told in our culture is a lie. The evidence of who we are is around us, everywhere. Amazing technologies and the people who used them built the pyramids on the Giza plateau, but no one is working to figure out how they did it. Scientists spend years in analysis on pottery and mummies – avoiding the obvious questions, ‘if we distract them with the micro they won’t focus on the marco’. Nothing on HOW these people did these amazing things, because the very next question will be WHO.

From some of the oldest recorded stories we have, ancient language expert Sitchin says that in the Sumerian myths we were created by people who came from heaven and made us by mixing their DNA with that of the local creatures to make creatures to mine gold for their home planet. Sad story actually. We were born to be slaves according to those stories. Explains a lot. But it is interesting that the first creation stories we have are so specific.

In my book Child of the Jotun, I write about the ancient Norse creation myth called the Voluspa. In this story, a volve or a seer, female shamans from the northern people, is asked to tell the tale of what she remembers from the beginning of time and what the fate of the world will be.

There is a very interesting passage from this story. Besides the creation myth telling of the world being built from giant bodies: “From Ymir’s dead body, Odin created the world. Ymir’s blood was the sea; his flesh, the earth; his skull, the sky; his bones, the mountains; his hair, the trees. The new Ymir-based world was Midgard.” It continues: “I recall of giants from primordial times. Those who gave me birth in former days.” This woman claims giant or Jotun blood.

This is not the only culture with giant myths. Jewish mythology in the bible talks of the Nephillim race of which Goliath was one. Hindus have the Diatyas, giants who fought against the gods. Greeks have Titans and the list goes on and on. The UK 2 pound coin has right on the side: “Standing on the shoulders of Giants”

Which brings me again back to the recent movie Prometheus, whose producer Tony Scott tragically just commit suicide. This story deals with the origins of life coming from this race of giant aliens. At the beginning of the movie, one of the aliens sacrifices himself to spread his genetics, seeds, across the landscape. (Of course, in the movie it is some horrible deathly creature that is born from the combo of human and the giant DNA.) But the story is the same. The giants gave of themselves to make us. What if this information lead to Tony’s suicide? There is something that changes in you when you learn the reality of this. Everything you have been told is a lie and the instability that comes with this is profound.

You could say ‘well the past doesn’t mean anything to me now’  but in a very profound way it does. Subconsciously we are a species with amnesia and the amnesia is killing us. We need psychic healing in a big way as a species. We can all feel something is wrong with the stories we are told – even the present ones. But we struggle with the allowance to accept the lies because we were not made to digest so many lies, not without going insane. I think we must learn more of the old stories to find a way to heal and reclaim our history so we can move on in truth. You can’t build the truth on a foundation of lies. The house won’t stand.

So today, I honor those that came before, giant or regular size human. They gave us life. I honor those whose technology built huge stone buildings that we can’t replicate now; those whose knowledge of the heavens and those that lived in them surpasses our own. May the knowledge find its way back to us so we can heal, advance our species in health, and partake of the wonder of the universe.

Daniel Twiss in Prometheus
Photo: 20th Century Fox

August 18, 2012 Comments Off on

More info on the Gnostic texts. Enjoy!

2012 The Awakening

Uploaded by Lightdescent on Apr 23, 2011

Visit My Website: http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com

A discussion of the character of the Outer Darkness, as detailed primarily in the Gnostic text, the Pistis Sophia. A solution to the mystery of the Outer Darkness, revealing it as a ‘lightrealm’ to be based upon the occult science of music.

Keith Hunter

View original post

Not Your Preacher’s Christianity

August 12, 2012 § 1 Comment

Hello to all! Been a busy few months and we opened a gallery, bought a farm and moved. Catching back up with it all again.

I started dipping into the Nag Hammadi library again. This is the texts written by the Gnostics in the first century CE. This would put these guys as contemporaries of Jesus. Not too shabby. But what is so mind blowing about this text is that, to summarize, these guys gave us a warning about entities called Archons. I will quote the description of them:

“Archons are a species of inorganic beings that emerged in the solar system prior to the formation of the earth. They are cyborgs inhabiting the planetary system (exclusive of the earth, sun and moon), which is described as a virtual world (stereoma) they construct by imitating the geometric forms emanated from the Pleroma, the realm of the Generators, the Cosmic Gods. The Archons are a genuine species with their own proper habitat, and may even be considered to be god-like, but they lack intentionality (ennoia: self-directive capacity), and they have a nasty tendency to stray from their boundaries and intrude on the human realm. Archons are said to feel intense envy toward humanity because we possess the intentionality they lack. The Gaia Mythos describes how the Archons were produced by fractal impact in the dense elementary field arrays (dema) of the galactic limbs, when the Aeon Sophia plunged unilaterally from the galactic core.”

This is extraordinary in that this is often a description people use to describe aliens, or even demonic encounters. But this is also how we are beginning to describe the universal structure – the bit about how and where the entities live. Even more extraordinary from them comes this little tid-bit from the first century:

“According to the Gnostics, Judeo-Christian salvationism is the primary ploy of the Archons, an invasive implant. By recognizing and repelling the Archons, we claim our power, define our boundaries in the cosmic framework, and establish our purpose relative to Gaia, the indwelling intelligence of the planet.”

Holy Moly! The little theory I have been forwarding that though christian-judeo teaching is well meaning, we are being led astray from our true path by an archon called Jehova and that maybe, just maybe, the liberator is the opposite, the enslaver. When you take a fresh look at the stories, you start to see some real problems with the actual meaning of the stories and the roles the characters play – they turn out to be, in fact, the opposite of what we were taught to interpret.

This is also double fascinating to me because in the book I wrote about the war of gods, the “bad guys” as we have been taught, are really the ones fighting to liberate us from spiritual enslavement.

Food for thought. I think it is a good time to question our authority figures and get a fresh look on who they really are and what they want us to do for them, in all aspects of our lives.

Good weekend all. Be free!


June 23, 2012 Comments Off on 95%

“The only ones who get mad when you speak the truth are the ones living the lie.”

So scientists say that they have only positively identified about 5% of what makes up this universe. The other 95% is unknown, maybe dark matter, maybe some other kind of particle or energy. Maybe, but maybe, it is spirit; something that can’t be identified by our instruments. So what do we say it is, empty space because we don’t know what is there right now. It must be empty because we can’t measure it.

Geneticists have only identified about the same amount of what our DNA does around 5%, and the rest of the 95% is called “junk DNA”. It is only called junk because they don’t know what it is.

So it continues that we are only using 5% of our brain, we are only experiencing 5% of what life has to offer. We can’t even imagine what is out in the rest of that 95% we don’t understand right now.

Are we seeing a pattern yet? Because we can’t measure or identify the unknown right now, we dismiss it. It becomes invisible and ignored and then forgotten. Instantly we discount 95% of what makes up our experience of this world and ourselves.

There is an old indian story that when the ships from Europe came to the “New World” they didn’t see them at first because they were out of their range of comprehension. It took many minutes until their brains could decode the information of what they saw – and then they were amazed. I think we are like that right now.

So when we are building our lives, we are only using 5% of our brains to fit into the 5% of the total experience of life. What an invisible cage we live in!

I want to live as far as I can go. I want to see if I can push the walls on my cage to experience more of life. I want to know how far we can take this experiment called life, and I am almost at the point where I can’t hear those that complain anymore. I don’t even know why people judge and complain when I am doing what I want to do. I don’t want to have to seek their approval to exist because they only want me and everyone like me to fit into their cage. I don’t want to make myself worthy of the 5% that choose the cage. I want to make my life, my experience worthy of the 95% yet unknown life.

Let us see how far we can push, inside and out. And when you have been able to do so, and when we create worlds that others couldn’t possibly image, enjoy their amazement of your ability to make the “impossible” real. You will know it was only about breaking the illusion that imprisons us all, seeing the truth when others only wish us to continue to believe the lie.

%d bloggers like this: